This is an article from my former website, Looking Into the Dark Places. It was published on 20th June 2009. Some updates were added afterwards. (Many of the links are to Wayback Machine.)
Today I was drawn to look at the bell tower location on Google maps after someone sent me some photos of it and I came across something very alarming: another connection to the murder of a vibrant woman that has gripped the population of Perth.
In 2007, on the Southern Hemisphere’s Imbolc (7th August – when the sun is at 15 degrees Leo [Lughnasadh in the Northern Hemisphere] ) a 44-year-old Supreme Court registrar named Corryn Rayney vanished. Her body was discovered buried upside-down in a grove of trees in Kings Park on Mount Eliza, nine days later, on the 16th August 2007 (adds to 33 or 24 numerologically -both her disappearance date and her location date are 7-1-7 (See Thy Will Be Done). The date holds an inevitable 16 amongst the many factors that signal an occult agenda. (The crime scene had been discovered the day before, on the 15th – 8 days later.) Hunt for missing mum to resume at first light
Corryn Rayney was an Indian lady who immigrated with her family into Australia from Uganda when she was a child. Her ethnicity made her an Eastern Star – a Venus or a Sirius symbolically, though apparently she was not an Eastern Star Freemason. (Lots of big note women in Australia are and have been for a long time. Edith Cowan, for example, who is on the $50 note and has a Perth university named after her, was an Eastern Star sister. A monument to Edith Cowan stands at the entrance to Kings Park.) Cowan’s husband, James was, like Corryn Rayney a Registrar of the Supreme Court. Corryn’s husband Lloyd, a high profile crown prosecutor – who connects through a number of his police clients to the Claremont case and other travesties, was the main police suspect. The name ‘Lloyd’ means ‘grey’, which was the colour of the sand that Corryn was buried in.
The night that Corryn Rayney went missing followed a particularly exhausting and long shift for her in the courtroom, a police corruption trial against former Macro Task Force police officers. They were accused of acting unlawfully in a case where an innocent man (Andrew Mallard) had been jailed for another murder which was connected to Stirling Highway – the murder of a jeweller called Pamela Lawrence. Macro was the name of the operation investigating the Claremont abductions and murders. The Supreme Court is near the Bell Tower – See my Hell’s Bells articles series:
Corryn’s name derives from the Olympian Maiden Goddess Kore, a goddess of groves, who in another aspect is also Persephone, Queen of the Dead. Corryn’s surname, ‘Rayney’, means ‘Queen’ – even ‘Queen’s Counsel’, how interesting!
As I wrote earlier, Kings Park is situated on Perth’s sacred ‘mountain’, Mount Eliza – Perth’s Mount Olympus, the church in the wood. Kore means ‘maiden’. In occult parlance, the maiden princess was married to the King in the sacred grove. Corryn Rayney was found near ‘Lovekin Drive’ (which suggests something incestuous to me – the Kore – Dionysus – Zeus myth relates to this). In the Greek myth, Kore the young maiden daughter of Demeter was abducted to the Underworld by the King of the Dead, Hades – Zeus’ brother – while she was picking flowers.
“She was saying things like ‘One day, I might be a florist”, recalled a friend.
- Lovekin Drive was originally called Forrest Avenue. (Sir John Forrest was a senior motivator for keeping this large area of original bushland (what was to become known as King’s Park). The stipulation was that no buildings were to ever encroach within it. This directive has been ignored.
- Kings Park is where the cenotaph, eternal flame, pool of reflection, and countless other memorials to the dead are situated. King for the Dead. Queen Elizabeth II inaugurated the eternal flame and pool for the new millenium, on 1st April 2000. In 1927 and 1958 her mother Elizabeth, the Queen Mother visited Kings Park.
- Corryn Rayney’s silver Ford Fairmont (meaning Fair Mountain – Mountain of Light [hints of Claremont]) car was discovered in nearby Kershaw Street, in the suburb of Subiaco. (Even the word ‘car’ is another name for one ancient goddess – Kore, would you believe!) Kershaw means, the church in the wood! – sacred wood!
- The car was discovered outside number 22. In numerology number 22 is called “The Master Builder”, “The Great Architect” or “The Great Destroyer”. You’ll find number 22 connected to many major crimes.
- Corryn’s maiden name was ‘da Silva’, which means “of the wood”. The crime scene must have been close by to another trail in Kings Park, May Drive – which matches very well with Curse-Haw Drive, a haw being the fruit of the May tree; ‘street’ takes care of itself.
A trail of oil led police from the car to the grave site. I do not, for one minute, believe that this was an accident. I would say that it was a necessary part of the ritual. Oil, especially hot oil, has been an essential part of sacrificial, consecration, anointing and other rituals since time immemorial – especially with grain. I noticed in newspaper reports that police were very interested in plant material at both the Rayney’s home and at the crime scenes. Of course they would be, but was there foreign vegetable matter that one wouldn’t expect at either place? I also wonder whether there were narcissi present at any time?
More suspicion is levelled at Freemasonry by the remarkable fact that the barrister who now represented Lloyd Rayney’s clients lived in the same street as Corryn Rayney’s car was found, Kershaw Street. His name – Mark Trowell QC.
“Mr Trowell had taken over Mr Rayney’s duties at the CCC while police conducted a nationwide hunt for the car. He had no idea he was eating, sleeping and working just metres away from the biggest clue in what has become a tragic murder case. The bizarre coincidence has been the subject of discussion in the media room this afternoon at the inquiry.”
Source quoted: 20 August 2007 Colleen Egan Sunday Times “Corryn Rayney murder: police hunt killer”. Reporting by Nicole Cox, Liza Kappelle, Janine MacDonald and Louise Pemble.
Note added 5th December 2015:
This is odd: Yesterday I listened to SRA witness and victim, Fiona Barnett being interviewed by Richie Allan
Afterwards I followed the link through to her website, ‘Pedophiles Down Under’ and, in the section, ‘Pedophiles Down Under – Ritual Abuse in Australia’, came across the name of Mark Trowell. In 1991, Mr Trowell represented a police-acknowledged satanic cult member, Scott Brian Gozenton, who was convicted of “22 charges of indecent assault and dealing and of evil intent”:
See: Child Sex Abuse Linked With Satanism: Police, Sydney Morning Herald (13 March, 1991) by David Humphries
As with all things there are reflections and opposites to satisfy. For Imbolc it is Lughnasadh – Lammas, which is celebrated in the (opposite) northern hemisphere at the same time. Kore becomes Persephone, Cailleach, Kali, Hecate (the Goddess of crossroads) etc and the actions of sorcery in both ‘worlds’ interweave like a giant number 8, as you will see if you decide to investigate this further yourself. Kali is the Indian version of the dark goddess – (Kali = car-ley).
* The great festivals of the year are far more ancient than Christianity but some reason people have aligned them to the Christian calendar dates rather than the ancient star dates. Visit http://www.archaeoastronomy.com/2015.html for the authentic dates and times for your region.
Years ago, I wrote another article about a woman’s body being discovered in Kings Park, and I called it ,“Cailleach”.
And what does Corryn Rayney have to do with the alignment I mentioned earlier?
Her car was left right on it.
Her car was left right on it.
A: Grand Lodge of Western Australian Freemasons, Burswood Rd, Burswood, WA
B: Former HQ, Freemasons Hall, 78 Terrace Road, Perth, WA
C: The Swan Bells (Bell Tower), Barrack Square, Perth, WA (The bell tower is precisely due east of the Saw Avenue entrance to Kings Park, off Thomas Street, opposite SUBIACO.)
D: Jacobs Ladder, Cliff Street, Perth, WA
E: A quarry, monument and buildings near Marri Walk in Kings Park, Perth, WA
F: Kershaw Street, where Corryn Rayney’s car was discovered.
G: Perry Lakes Stadium where a major conference for Freemasonic Grand Masters was held in 1996.
Idling through Google after writing the above I came across an article that mentioned fresh evidence to do with Corryn’s murder. Police were asking for public assistance to find the owner or manufacturer of a soiled blue and white Stanley Adams handkerchief found near where she was buried in Kings Park. This was in late March 2008. To my knowledge no satisfactory contender has been found. However…
The name Stanley Adams actually does give the meaning – Line of the Stone Man; which of course is what the arrow straight alignment indicated in the first section, and illustrated above, is showing. An alignment that connects masonic places.
But there’s more…
When I wrote my bell tower articles I mentioned how at one point a St Andrews flag, a saltire flew from the top of the Bell Tower during its construction. I wondered, what would we find if I were to mirror the alignment I’d just discovered, thereby effectively forming a saltire centred upon the Bell Tower? See below:
H: Kennedy Fountain – the Nyungar sacred site they called ‘Goonininup’ see page 1.
I: Rotunda, Acacia Steps and monuments in Kings Park.
J: DNA Tower and monument in Kings Park.
K: Unconfirmed site where Corryn Rayney’s body was discovered. Now confirmed
L: Entrance to Perth’s major cemetery, Karrakatta.
M: Claremont showgrounds.
N: Quarry site.
O: Set-square-shaped building (possibly a school) in Swanbourne, on the edge of Campbell Baracks
P: At the Eastern end of the line a sextant (or compass) design layout at Roger Mackay Drive, that is also remarkably reminiscent of the constellation, Draco.
A few days before I discovered this last location I wrote to an astronomer asking him whether he could calculate the solar details for when Corryn Rayney was missing and found. He wrote back to say he would but I haven’t heard anything at the time of writing. I find it extraordinarily auspicious that only last night I found this sextant design right on the alignment. Of course, I do realise that the degrees of the line may not be solar and may refer to another star, or a planet…or something else. I feel confident that it is not something random and that it does indeed refer to something. Square and Compasses
The blue and white handkerchief discovered at the crime scene in Kings Park now appears to take on an added significance. The blue and white diagonal crossed ‘saltire’ also represents the Blue Degrees of Freemasonry.
“You are a Mason then, I presume?’
Ans. “I am.”
“How shall I know you to be a Mason?”
Ans. “By certain signs and a token.”
“What are signs?”
Ans. “All right angles, horizontals and perpendiculars.”
Corryn, who vanished on 7th August 2007 (7-8-9) was a lawyer so she had to have 8’s in her personal numbers (refer to Jacob’s Ladder as well).
Did Corryn Rayney die on 8th August, which is 8 and 8?
Her name Corryn Rayney (11+6 = 17 = 1+7) – 8.
Corryn was 44 – totals 8.
Married for 17 years – (1+7) – 8.
There’ll be others.
Using the above maps and the alignments I ascertained a particular spot in Kings Park where I suspected that Corryn’s body had been buried (K, on the 2nd map) …but then a journalist informed me that she had been told it was at another position. I wrote to another journalist, who I was sure would know. They furnished me with the information that someone “…drove over the kerb and across the grass between the small, young tree honouring two soldiers – 19-year-old Pte L.J. Brown, killed in New Guinea on 7 August 1943 and 25-year-old Pte. F.T. Crowder, killed in Timor on 20 February 1942 – and a huge gum honouring 26-year-old Lance Corporal Robert Ewin, killed in Timor on 14 August 1942.
Besides the 7th August match, these surnames are astonishingly appropriate:
Brown: Derivation most often from colour of hair or skin.
Crowder: Entertainer but is also a derivative of the Indian name “Chowdary” – “a holder of four” or “owner of the fourth part“; or a stringed bowed instrument (like they use in boot-scooting music).
Ewin: LAW Friend
I feel that I ought to make my thoughts clear regarding the obvious Freemasonic links to these occult matters…that’s the point really, they are too obvious and therefore they have to be highly dubious. Someone, or something, I feel is either attempting to (mis)direct attention towards Freemasonry or making a very vicious point. Personally, knowing what I do of the reality of unseen influences by non-human hands I suspect that what is happening is that Freemasonry has commandeered the very occult energy centres and streams that are also being used by other, more malign, agencies.
This is a genuine attempt to shed more light on the factors of this despicable crime and the others that I suspect are committed under the same influences.
My heartfelt condolences go to all of Corryn’s loving family and friends.
20th June 2009
The book is full of information that is relevant to this article and I urge everyone to read it.
Here is an extract from page 33 (of all things):
What immediately becomes very apparent is that the positioning of the burial site of Corryn Rayney (K) in relation to what I (years ago) demonstrated was a solar and Baptist symbol, the Bell Tower (C) absolutely fits the requisite criteria as outlined in the extracted text above.
A thought that has occured to me after this is that there may be a connection with the ‘Butter Lady’ who I wrote about in Cailleach whose unsolved murder occurred a few days before the feast day of St. Elizabeth – 5th November (the elderly lady’s body was discovered on the 2nd November) and Corryn Rayney. In the triple Goddess aspect of religions maiden – mother – crone Corryn and the elderly lady fit the last two. Is there a third? Maybe not but it’s a question worth asking. Unfortunately I don’t know where the elderly lady’s body was found. It might be on one of the alignments mentioned above and it might not be but it’s worth checking out. If it is, even if it isn’t, an alignment drawn connecting the two crime scenes may yield a third victim, one of the many maidens who have vanished in Perth.
A background article: An Occult Agenda
Rayney search moves to Kings Park
Police find body of Corryn Rayney in Kings Park
Corryn Rayney murder inquiry to take police ‘some time’
Check your gardens: police
“A man in limbo”.
Networked Knowledge: Corryn Rayney Homepage
7 News Special Report: Corryn Rayney
Police name Rayney as suspect in wife’s murder
The Symbolism of Freemasonry: Illustrating and explaining its science and philosophy, its legends, myths and symbols.
Sarah, Jane, Ciara – the West Australian Articles
City of Lights
Maps thanks to Google Maps
Corryn Rayney. Photographer unknown at present.
Lloyd Rayney quizzed by detectives (on the 8th of December 2010 – precisely 700 days before the southern hemisphere’s Beltane 2012 – apt) – stopped by police at the Bell Tower and taken into custody… somewhat conveniently though:
“Mr Rayney had been due to appear in the WA Supreme Court today on his defamation proceedings against WA Police, but the hearing was yesterday vacated until January 28.”
The timing and the location of Lloyd Rayney’s arrest are interesting; entirely in keeping with the above and directly to the Bell Tower’s occult adoration of the ancient Egyptian pantheon that I outlined all those years ago (see Hell’s Bells), and the global MegaSpell that I have been revealing in recent times. The Darkness directs the agenda.Here’s some immediately obvious details, for those who can understand it:
- Rayney was arrested at the now 16-pealed Bell Tower (right on the alignment and on an 8 day) on a 23-date and 23 days prior to the end of the year – and 2 days prior to the 10th anniversary of the official Swan Bells opening on SUNday 10th December 2000 – a 1122 date calculated energetically to align with the frequencies of 21/12/2012, the male 1 and the female 2, conjoining too form 3 (the child). Through its design, activities, and location on the etheric grid, the Bell Tower is used to initiate global incidents along the way to the 2012 solstice. Its most notorious so far the events in New York on 11th September 2001 – 9 months after a spectacularly audacious ejaculation with throbbing music, lights and fireworks into the night sky (Nut) at midnight 2000/2001, directly on the alignment from Gloucester Park – Bell Tower – Mount Eliza. (The bell tower opened 70 days after the Sydney Olympics closed on 1st October – 1102. The Sydney Millennium Olympics opening ceremony was conducted precisely 360 days (degrees) prior to 911.) Perth is 12 hours ahead of New York – representing on the day the dark twin – when it was 9am in NY it was 9pm in Perth (the name of the 16th rune – meaning mysterious motives.). The name Perth also refers to a pear tree while New York is the Big Apple.
- 8th December 2010 to 5th November 2011 inclusive is 333 days (333 is the number of Choronzon – the Darkness). 5th November (fireworks night in the UK) is the feast day of the St Martin (the bells came from St Martin-in-the-Field) and St Elizabeth (Mount Eliza – Kings Park), who was the wife of Zecharia, the name of the largest bell in the Swan Bells peal.
- The 6th November 2011 (also 333 days after Rayney’s arrest, if you go from dusk to dawn) is the 11th anniversary of the murder of Barry Lewis at the same location. Lewis was murdered 33 days before the bell tower opening date, and 309 days prior to 911 (39 steps). Then Prime Minister John Howard was given a bell by George Bush the day before, on 10th September 2001.In the ancient Egyptian calendar 6th November was a day devoted to ‘Raising the Djed Pillar‘.
- 8th December is the Christian feast day of the Immaculate Conception of Mary, a later version of part of the Isis/Horus story.
- 8th December is the ancient Egyptian feast day of Neith, another character from Hell’s Bells, a goddess aligned to Nephtys (sister of Isis, Osiris and Set – also the wife of Set). As a war goddess she aligns with Martin, who is the Roman God of war – Mars (the bells came from St Martins).
- As things stand, it seems that something is being ordained for around September 2011.
12 December 2010
(a 333 date, and where I am I watched chemtrails pouring east towards London, where the X Factor final is to be held later 330 days before Samhain 2011 and where Rebecca (meaning ‘cow’) will probably win. She fits the theme not only by name and genetics (black and white), but also I say this because the Taurus symbol was flashed above her head, in lights, in last nights show, I have just been told. See X-Factor: Extractor. If she doesn’t win then there is a pawn-shift, and Goddess sacrifice going on, now, rather than later, that I will look into. Cher, meaning ‘loved one’, was eliminated, a sacrifice, but we haven’t heard the last from her, and it doesn’t bode well for her.
Prince Charles and Camilla were attacked by protesters on 9th December 2010 – 333 days before Samhain 2011.
The murder of Corryn Rayney has not been solved and a cold case review of the investigation into her murder was ordered by WA Police Commissioner Karl O’Callaghan, in May 2015.